Search This Blog

Thursday, June 28, 2012

End of June

Well today one of my girls and I goofed off and took some more recent pics. I hadn't had any done in awhile. I'm actually happy with them for the most part too I think. Also we may be getting eggs from my future son in law's grandparents for Raven to sit on. (I really need to find a nice way to say thank you as they've done so much for us) Hopefully she is still feeling broody. I need to put another nest out for the other hens to lay in so they don't have to fight her for the main one. Will see how this works out. Soon my friends will be home from Washington. I am so anxious for that. I'm sure they will be very busy the next couple of months (and we always are too) but it will be nice to have them so close again. I got some drawing done today and plan on more tomorrow I hope. Anyway this will just be a short blog for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment