Search This Blog

Monday, June 18, 2012

Surface



If you look at the surface of your life sometimes things seem fine. Barely a ripple but go deeper and there is an undercurrent that says things are not as they seem. That is what I am going through right now. There are things I am trying to ignore and I know I really shouldn't but I do so because I am hoping I am wrong. Things that just enough have shown through to make me have doubts and I try to pretend everything is okay. Especially when you have been through it before. ....Then there are my own thoughts, dreams, and feelings I try to ignore because I don't feel entitled to even have them. 

Sometimes you wish you could see a few years into the future ...just  a glimpse to see whether or not your life is on the track you think it is. Then sometimes you don't want to know.


No comments:

Post a Comment