Search This Blog

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Footing

I am trying to find my footing again right now. I think I am just kind of worn out physically and mentally and need a refresh. I did some drawing today which usually helps but I guess just need a breather.
I had a dream recently that was kind of interesting and stuck with me. Basically the whole dream was telling me to write down my dreams. I haven't done it yet but I've been trying harder to remember them. One of my more recent ones was really cool. Something about reprogramming and it was basically watching like all the nerve endings etc reprogram which sounds ...weird but looked really cool. Like what you might see in a computer graphics music video type thing. Wish there was a better way to describe it. Anyway.... 
I need to find my motivation and ambition again. I guess I am off to go attempt again to draw or play a game for a few. 

No comments:

Post a Comment