Search This Blog

Monday, June 25, 2012

Hawt

 This always comes to mind on these hot days....that and this



Ahem....okay now that that is out of my system. It is 100 out and feels even hotter. I am not a fan of summer. I like spring and fall. We are doing our best to try and keep the animals cool (moving shade around for them and lots of water) Today we got the call telling us that they've reset an appt. for my oldest to figure out why she is having the stomach issues she is having. She has to go to Edmond for this. yay us. The first time they set it they had accidentally set her up with a surgeon but she doesn't need to see a surgeon. So they canceled that. There is apparently quite a waiting list for gastro's. My youngest had her well child check and is 100th percentile in height. She is 40" and 37lbs. She is almost chest height on me. (and just turned 3) ....yes I'm short. We realized in Sept. our son that we lost to Trisomy 18 would be 5. We have to pick up a stepping stone. We make one every year for him. I want to get a sunflower. Speaking of sunflowers I have some seeds for my 3 year old to plant and I would like to try out some plans I saw where you can plant them and then fix the tops together and have like a tunnel for them to play in. I've been kicking out blogs lately but I also realize I need to work on some artwork and jewelry crafting. Been trying to also clean and get ready for homeschooling. Too hot to mess with the shed at all though. :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment