Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Economic woes

As of recent I've been watching the news stories come in faster and faster about the economic problems spreading across the Eurozone. I've never been on to read business news or pay attention to stock markets etc but I am right now. There is a domino effect happening and it is starting to become more rapid in its pace. I will be watching it still though at this point in time the stories and news sources are posting so rapid fire it is hard to keep up.
At this time I am wishing I lived out on a small acreage away from city limits and that is just out of grasp for me right now. Someplace I could fence as I wish....here we can't even fence the front part of our house or side yard because we live on a corner even though the house is far enough away from the road....I find those rules strange when you have young kids and you want to make your yard safe for them to play in. I could raise a decent sized garden. I could have more livestock that could actually give back and my chickens could be free range reducing on feed that we buy. Etc etc. 
I honestly think I'd feel more at peace. I think it would be a much better learning environment for the kids as well. 
 




I have times when I want to vent certain things that I can't blog. Which sucks so there really isn't many ways to vent them. I guess sometimes I am not sure why life is the way it is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment