Search This Blog

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Stepping stone

Yesterday was really too busy for me to blog any...despite the fact that we canceled pretty much everything we'd had scheduled. No one was feeling good and I could hardly stay awake. I think my lupus flare up has decided to stick around for awhile. :/ All the stuff we had for yesterday was moved to tomorrow. Tomorrow is also Chance's birthday. Our youngest son who had trisomy 18 and passed at birth. (For more information on Trisomy 18 Trisomy18.org I plan on putting more information about it on facebook as my ex friend was trying to tell my oldest daughter a bunch of untrue things about this condition and calling me a liar about it even though they could have looked it up herself and saw the facts for them self. He would have been 5 this year. Every year we buy and create a stepping stone for him. This year we went with a solar light in the center of it and glow in the dark stones. I hope eventually to have a rock garden especially for these stones with some aloe and cactus and such in it. We also usually make a cake which I need to see if I have one to make. We will have to probably do it in the evening tomorrow and let it set up for the next day or so since the weather is wet for a change. Today my oldest finally gets to go to the gastro and hopefully get started figuring out what has made her so sick for so long. Unfortunately Crohn's runs in our family and so this is a possibility but hoping that it is something fixable or something that she can bring under control to have a much more comfortable life rather than dealing with this all the time. On the front of the fight with the city I found out a few things yesterday that actually help some and then tomorrow I should know more and have a more definitive look on how we want to do things. Well just got a phone call and looks like one of those things will be taken care of today....

No comments:

Post a Comment