Search This Blog

Thursday, September 27, 2012

My daughters artwork :)  


Well today went really really well. We had our meeting and that went even better than I ever expected. Don't want to say too much til after court date but lets just say things definitely seem to be falling in our favor. Got a hold of the missing code and lets just say that one may turn out to be key. I think they are used to dealing with people who just take things at face value and don't research or ask questions. I learned a long time ago always check things out on your own. I got screwed over a few times for not doing so as thoroughly as I do now. 
In any case waiting to see if this one person calls me back but we'll see what happens. In any case our court date is approaching and I all ready know what plea I shall enter and then we'll see how this all goes after that. ;) 

On another note I finally got my daughter to turn in her art assignment which was 3 drawings showing line (suggested line), texture, etc so they could see what kind of skills she has and they were very impressed with her work. Hoping this keeps her motivated as neither of the two doing schooling right now seem to have as much of that as they need but trying to get them back on track again.

I got a large amount of catalogs some of which are really interesting that I will do reviews on later. Haven't had a chance yet. Did watch a movie the other night...Humans vs. Zombies it was very B-grade but at the same time not bad. 

I am in a super good mood right now. Wanting to draw or sing or something (dance...dancing would be good) anyway I've also started playing a game on the PS2 called frequency. It is a DJ mix type game and it is kinda hard at first but I am hooked. 

No comments:

Post a Comment