Search This Blog

Thursday, September 20, 2012

hot again



95 ...I kind of liked the low 80's mid 70's. 

Well Today has actually been a bit better. Called to try and find out more on my situation with the city but couldn't get a hold of one person though I did finally get a copy of the ordinances that regard my situation and after examining them I think we may have a case. I will decide after next week and I will be talking to a lawyer to see what they think. Really it all comes down to can we afford it and what the lawyer says. Not sure yet. Anyway just want them to leave us alone until we can get this place paid off and get moved out of city limits. Hubby wants to actually sue for harassment and I'm not sure if we'll go that far but we'll see. There are some under-workings I don't want to put here yet. Will later maybe as things take more shape. There are several problems with their complaints. 

Anyway enough said in that area. In other news my oldest has things fairly straightened out with her SSI and it appears that they are in fact going to go ahead and pursue a fraud investigation on the payee that kept all her money. They had an appt. this week and never showed. Plus they've been bragging about blowing money lately. Anyway so hopefully that gets all taken care of. She is apartment hunting right now in hopes of finding something soon. 

I will try and post something on actual news stories instead of personal life stuff soon. Lots of tension at home due to so much going on in our personal lives and this is how I vent ....though while I'm trying to type I keep getting interrupted constantly. Had some kind of illness go through seems like flu. Made me want to do nothing but sleep yesterday and I still feel a bit off today. Hard sneezing and such the day before that. My son seems to have it today and my youngest is acting as though she doesn't feel good and is feeling a bit warm. 

Too much to do and not enough time to do it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment