Search This Blog

Friday, September 21, 2012

Art and TGIF (general stuff)

 Use caution when emptying trash barrels



Well I am feeling a bit better despite some sinus pain (searing my eyes are going to pop out of my head any minute type) Went to the library today and did some printing papers off (can you hear me rubbing my hands together with the bwahahahhaahahing? ;) ) Still will have some more to print off once I get some photos taken. Will explain more on that when I can. Anyway. While we were there I picked up some books to brush up on my art skills. I don't care who you are whether you are professional, novice, beginner etc. It never hurts to go and try to pick up new skills or brush up on old ones. Never stop trying to learn something new. I did a little last night on my artrage program but my youngest kept waking up so that got pretty interrupted. *sigh* Looking forward to working on it more. Got some yard work I want to get done over the weekend. I want to make some CD's of some music I have on here to listen to while I work. May try setting up the big art table thing that hubby brought home a while back. Got plans this weekend also to get some more in depth cleaning on my house in. Was going through and making sure everything was done every night but been chaotic with my oldest home. Next week is my younger son's birthday (also the day he passed) and we make a stepping stone every year for him. This year he would have been 5 years old. So that is something we'll be doing next week on his birthday. One day I hope to have a rock garden for him to put them all in as well as some stuff like cactus and aloe plants (I have several aloe plants going now off the main plant that I bought at a yard sale one year.) Want to make a little greenhouse but not while the city is down our throats about stuff. We were going to do that somewhat with the carport. We were/(may still) remake the front porch with a cement floor. Anyway not sure what the future holds in any department right now. Just have to go along and see what happens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment