Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

July 9 2014

I know I've been blogging a lot more I guess this is one of those spells when I can. I've been suffering from spells of nausea post having my teeth pulled and not really sure why. Doesn't seem to be the pain medicine because it doesn't occur after I've taken that. I am starting to suspect it is actually from hunger but kind of hard to eat when you're nauseous. I've figured out I can do beef stock with mashed potatoes and that is pretty good. I've eating my cherry tomatoes I pulled off my plant. Those seem to do okay. Then chocolate putting with some cut up bananas. In any case I've actually lost 4-5 lbs in just a couple of days which is not a complaint by any means. I was actually pretty shocked but hey. Anyway enough about that other than to say I hope the nausea goes away and the pain eases up because next week is when I go in to the foot dr and I don't know what if anything they will do as of yet. 
I finally broke down and told my mom about my Aunt's passing. It was hard to do but there is never really a "good" time to pass along news like that. She seems to be doing okay with it though she is the last one of them to be alive. I will say that has to be hard to know. I have discovered she seems to be finding some interest in the local papers so I am thinking about subscribing to them (I like to read them too I don't do a lot of actual news as in tv news anymore really) and we can both enjoy them. I'd like to see her start doing puzzles and all again. Something I find great for elderly or really for people who don't get on a computer where they can see pictures that people share is one of those digital photo frames. I plan on getting her one for her birthday I am hoping. That way she can see pics of everyone and I can put new ones in. Next I need to get my daughter and grandbaby by to see her and my MIL. We've all been so busy we haven't had a chance to do that though not without trying just one or the other of any of us are all busy or free at totally different times. That is about how it goes though. 
I've gotten back into playing my Nancy Drew games. Technically it could be said they are games for Teenagers (and they're great for them good puzzle solving and critical thinking type) but I love them. For me they rank right up there with hidden object games which I also love. 
We had to remove our finch eggs from the nest sadly they just didn't hatch. I feel awful for them though I imagine it won't be long before they lay more. Better luck for them next round I guess. I am wondering about doing blown eggs with something so tiny or if you could fill them with a glue or encase them? They are the teeniest things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment