Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Weird news: so called "Zombie" attack

Okay for me the weird news of the world fascinates me to no end. The news story recently about the man who ate another man's face caught my attention of course among the half joking comments of "Well here comes the start of the zombie apocalypse" Anyway so here is the news story Miami Herald "zombie" story Now since this story came out they've figured out who the man was and are looking for witnesses to the story and putting the pieces together. So far no real leads on what was wrong with the man that attacked or anything. I will go more into this in a moment but what just got me is I came across a post of the photo that no one has been able to show yet. I have seen video surveillance footage which just shows the feet etc but there is now a picture of the damage the man did. I will warn you this is very graphic: Graphic Photo How in the hell is that man still alive? (Though I know of people with more severe injuries that lived) but this was a lot more damage than I had really assumed had been done. The strength of a person to rip the flesh off like that with their teeth would be no easy task. I'm not sure if a lot of people realize what that would take without the use of an instrument to cut with. (Gross I know but seriously) As well as the fact they shot him numerous times without it fazing him and he ws growling while continuing to eat. There is rumor that he was on the new street drug that is essentially called "bath salt" I'd seen it on the local news and it is a bad one but I'm still not sure it would cause this degree of violence/strength. Who knows though. I know I've seen stories on certain drugs that seem to amp up a person's adrenaline and make them stronger and numb any pain they might feel.  (Updated local story  on the man) I had thought the other man was nude as well but according to the photo I found he was pantless but still had his shirts. The first link I put up has the video but it doesn't show much. I am really curious how this all plays out. The same night there was an anesthesiologist (I had to ask the obvious...same hospital the injured man was taken to?) that was arrested for being drunk and had an awful lot of cash on him as well as 2 guns and became angry at the officer and bashed his head til he drew blood and spat it at the officer....that story here

No comments:

Post a Comment