Search This Blog

Sunday, May 20, 2012

End of School

 cloud that looked like a bird over our house  Things have been busy around our house this last week or so. We are on the search for fencing for our yard when we get time. We are now a house hold of 3 adults and 3 kids instead of 4 kids and two adults. Nothing feels odder than when your oldest turns 18 and graduates. My second oldest turns 17 this year so not much longer with her and my youngest turns 3 next month. (means my angel baby would have been 5 this year)  My son became a teenager this year as well  O.O Time sure does fly by!!! So anyway my mother is having cataract surgery which involves over half a dozen appointments but means that she will not have to wear glasses except to read after this which is pretty awesome. I'm having a bit of trouble with my Lupus as of late. Hurting a lot. Even my arms are hurting right now. Trying to not let it bring me down too much. Hoping this summer stays somewhat relaxed though I swear I feel like we are on overdrive all the time. 
I am hoping they have the local Barbeque this year like they did last year so that my youngest might get to ride a pony again. Maybe go to the lake or something I dunno yet. I am also hoping that in about 3 years we can look at moving to the country. That is a dream/goal of mine now. 
Thought I'd check in as I've been too busy to do the usual blogging.

On a side note we now know what all the police activity was about and interestingly enough we strongly believe it was to do with someone we do actually know that has popped up. That is about as much as I can say on here about that. 





No comments:

Post a Comment