Search This Blog

Friday, May 4, 2012

Up too early

  Yet again my youngest is up before the buttcrack of dawn.

Shipping container on craigslist < I so want one of these. People have been buying them for bunkers, storm shelters, root cellars and sometimes they bury them and sometimes they don't. They are sturdy and usually fairly inexpensive and can be modified to be just about anything. I'd want to bury it. Still planning on likely moving here in about 3 years to the country (at least this is my dream/goal) so don't need one where I am now but hey. 
I will write a normal longer blog later but today looks to be busy and I am going to see if hubby will let me nap for about an hour so I can keep up. Got to go get the cat from the vet here in awhile and take the other one in for his shots and then later have lots of errands and general getting stuff done to do. On a side note yesterday while cleaning outside saw like 4 or 5 cops at a neighbors house and some lady getting arrested. Apparently there was a gun involved. O.o 

No comments:

Post a Comment