Search This Blog

Sunday, August 10, 2014

One last blog for tonight (I think I'm making up for lost blogging time LOL)

 hat I made to go with my wrap gloves will come next. ...Anyway sorry for the multiple blog posts guys. I am getting it out of my system and I tend to be long winded when I type. I haven't had a chance to do much blogging and I don't expect to have a chance to do much of it this week but may have plenty to say after this week so bear with me LOL :) Plus I'm sitting here listening to glitch mob and sometimes that is inspiring in itself. A bunch of random stuff. I got my hubby hooked on those escape the room games I think. I finally started messing with my tablet more though I don't have the wifi finding capabilities my son seems to have. I swear anywhere he goes there is wifi. :/ I try it and *crickets* Yep. So ....I've decided that every parent should have school year goals kinda like what you might make for new years. (or well for whatever you might like maybe they would be seasonal instead or something...I kind of make those too) 

My goals for this school year are: *and don't forget your kids could make some great positive goals for themselves :) 
1. Of course get my art and crafts going as I've mentioned over and over but I have a lot of them I want to do and I have plans from contests to possibly selling online and/OR preparing for future crafts shows. We have a few coming up but if I can start now I can have some stock going for future years as well as my husband has some planned as well. 
a. Finish my large scale painting that I've had set aside for a few years now. It needs to be completed or at least updates done to it.
b. try my hand at glass etching I have the materials just need the time/space.
c. finish a few pairs of earrings and maybe a necklace or two. I have found a great source for glass beads and supplies for steampunk earrings that I want to try. 
d. Do some more loom crafting and hopefully learn some new types of knitting/crochet/looming.
e. I would like to try my hand at hair ornaments. (like what tribal dancers use) 
(and yeah there is a lot of other stuff but that is off the top of my head. 
2. get more organizing done with my house. I have ideas and such to maximize space and usage of space but need to get them done. 
3. Rebuild our front porch (that is on hold til we get something else done and then we can go ahead and complete it) 
4. pay off my house (happens this spring) and hopefully get some idea where we want to go from there and what all we want to do. 
5. Girl time! :) Have plans to go spend time over with my oldest and my friend and of course play with the grandbaby. 
6. Work on my dancing if I can (pending release from the dr to do so) 
7. Go on walks (again pending release but I can do them so long as I wear my boot) 
8. Fishing. 
9. When the kids aren't doing school go do some of the things we wanted to do during the summer but didn't get to and are still on our checklist. 
10. Clean out the shed. (o.o) and do some other decluttering. 
11. To be decided looks to me like plenty to concentrate on for now LOL :D 



I'd like to start writing too. I've had a story in my head for awhile but haven't typed it out or attempted to yet. 
I've been trying some new foods and such lately. Today hubby brought me home a salad that was grilled chicken and fruit (strawberries/blueberries/almonds/pineapple/ and poppyseed dressing) HOMG I think I'm hooked. I know people sometimes use fruit in their salads but didn't think I'd really like it. Well I do like it :) 
Also I intend to do my hair again here in the next couple of days. It is looking fall like so I am feeling that urge to go red. I have found that my hair makes me easy to find LOL I've had a lot of people come up and know who I am due to that which is kinda cool. I feel bad if I dunno who it is though right off but I do appreciate them saying Hi :) I've met a lot of great people on there and been lucky to meet several of them IRL.  I want to start doing my flowers and such again. 
Ok I guess I should go for now and get some stuff done. I've been picking at the house all day as much as possible til I finally gave up and came in here and started blogging when I wasn't able to get anything done for different disruptions.  I am also suffering I have two really big dr appts coming up quickly jitters besides just the school is starting OMG's. 


*random mushroom pics. My son found these in the park and they were so weird looking

these too there were some that looked like tongues sticking out

bubbles under the water formed by algae. 

No comments:

Post a Comment