Search This Blog

Monday, August 11, 2014

August 11 2014

I didn't think I'd get a chance to today but here I am finally getting to sit for a few. I went to the foot dr this morning and he really wants me to do physical therapy. I didn't know if I could due to schedule (always so busy!) and location but I found out later that there is one in the town I'm in that does it so I put in a call to see if he wants to go ahead and write the script and have me start it now since he really wanted me doing it though I go back in a month. Didn't help that my youngest dropped a big bottle of something on my foot last night on accident. He told me he wants me to wear the boot a lot more and then told me to get some wraps like they use on horses ankles and showed me how he wanted it wrapped on my foot for extra support. He seems kinda worried that it wasn't doing better but I know I've been pushing it more than I should so I will totally say my fault for not taking it as easy as I needed to be. (of course I hadn't realized that it was technically broken either which might have helped) He said really it would be best in a cast but they try not to do that. (hinders people too much I guess?) So it is boots, wraps, ice, and staying the heck off of it as much as possible. yay me. My Mom got her drivers license renewed. She looks so different in the photo and they couldn't even get her finger prints. (not sure what they did but they did something) I cut her nails for her and all. I really need to see if I can get her to let me paint them for her or something but I need to find some normal colored polish (I tend to go for blues or purples and such) She seems like she is losing her oomph in the idea of going fishing but hoping we can get her excited about that and take her. I think she'd enjoy it. I think the only problem is she doesn't want to have to go get her license even though I think it is permanent now and wouldn't be a big deal to get. I am going to see if I can get it for her. She sounded like she'd just be happy sitting out at the lake. I need to find a good chair for her. She's such a tiny thing anymore. She just celebrated her 76th birthday. It take a lot out of her to do much of anything it seems. I have a number for my dad I had spoke to him awhile back but not recently. (when she was in the nursing home for rehab on her broken hip) and I think she wants to talk to him but she can't figure out that she needs to dial 405 to call him.  Right now I am so tired I can't see straight so hopefully I will get a chance to catch a nap. I definitely need it. I forgot to ask about resuming belly dance but I can assume that is a no since I'm not supposed to be on it really so will have to wait and see. 
 Drawing I did on 2draw.net


No comments:

Post a Comment