Search This Blog

Friday, July 27, 2012

daily life update

My mom seems to be more herself now though we still have the nurse come out to see her and they seem to be taking note of the confusion at least and are aware of it. One has told me she thinks my mother may have early stages of alzheimers. We are doing what we can though and every chance I can find to do something that will help her I do it. I may have to make sure to ask her every chance I get because I've found she will not ask for help when she needs it. 
On the school front the online school my kids will be doing has been trying constantly to contact our local school with no luck so now I am trying as well and no luck. If I can't get a hold of them today I will go down there Monday and try to find some people to get the kids' records sent. When they do start their online schooling I won't be on here much for awhile (Unless like early or at night got to see how our schedule works out.) I hope to spend that time cleaning/organizing and then  also working more on my artwork and jewelry...possibly crafting if I can get away with it. Hard part is going to be working around my youngest. Hopefully I can be as productive as I am wanting to be. 
I have another blog I want to do later today on more news related issues and also facebook related issues (rather I guess things I see there) so anyway off for now and the I shall return to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment