Search This Blog

Sunday, October 7, 2012

B is for Busy and Blah




Sometimes you have to wonder if life will ever calm down or make sense. Anyway...I guess most recent events here are: We have court coming up this week for that deal with the city. Should be interesting. Really just kind of want to have it over with and hoping all goes well. Would be super nice if the city attorney looks over it and decides to drop it before we even have court. Would be even better if I am feeling better by then. I am not feeling well at all right now. I had an infection seem to pop up out of nowhere in my jaw. Happened to have some antibiotics left from when I was taking them for the cuts on my legs so I started them last night and am calling the dr. probably tomorrow. It seems to have extended to the whole right side of my face and last night I was having dizzy spells and such which isn't good. :/ On top of this have a bit of a sinus thing going on it seems. :( I hate being sick. Yet for some reason all of this seems to make people want to be right on top of me today. I can't even smile but at the moment I keep needing to laugh so quite the problem. LOL Doing some changing up of things around the house it looks like. Changing out furniture and stuff not really a bad thing. It needs it. Trying to get the weed eating and mowing done again and things keep breaking so that is not so easy at the moment. We haven't even dug out Halloween decorations yet plus it has dropped off cold so no one really wants to be outside much. There just doesn't seem to be a happy medium. I guess I will blog more later as I'm not really so into it at the moment but wanted to do a quick update. 

No comments:

Post a Comment