Search This Blog

Thursday, January 10, 2013

winter illnesses/other news

Yes I know I've covered the flu before but I am going to make this a two blog night as I'd been following some stories on winter illnesses. I hate winter for that reason it seems like they all come out of dormancy and I wish I could just hibernate. I have to fight my lupus, Sjogren's and whatever illness I am fighting at the same time all at once (not to mention my other autoimmune problems)

anyway several going on
More on the Norovirus and the flu (I can remember as a kid the classroom being almost totally empty with it in the winter) 

In other news a bit of an interesting mystery , San Diego gets cold, So does Jerusalem .... while Australia has their own mini apocolypse  with firesextreme heat, and dust storms

No comments:

Post a Comment