Search This Blog

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Perchance to dream

I don't get a whole lot of sleep these days really. Last night in particular was one of those where it was daylight before I got to really fall asleep and then the phone rang got up dealt with that (was my mom or I'd have ignored it) got back to bed fell asleep starting having some weird mixture of nightmare mixed with good dream only for the phone to ring again this time waking my youngest so I had to get up too. :( 
In any case I've had some really weird dreams lately and everyone else I've talked to have had weird or vivid ones too. Some of mine I can't say much about (vivid...not bad) but some I can and I thought I'd put them in there. I have had some really destructive type dreams like one there was a cyclone that had come in and so we all had to go to some building I am guessing the hospital (don't ask me why it was a cyclone...this is Oklahoma I know but hey weird things have happened LOL...it is a dream so I don't question the technicalities LOL) anyway and my mom had gotten sick again so was either all ready there or it happened after but anyway there were a bunch of city officials sitting in the cafeteria where my family was and were talking about something (can't remember what it was exactly but whatever it was made me upset) and we couldn't leave because there was another cyclone coming in (which pretty much fits well with how things go around here one big thing after another) and we were having to move and all so I guess a somewhat metaphorical view of what we are going through now.
The second was also a disaster dream. Something about fires popping up all over the place. The transformers on the light poles were blowing and there were explosions everywhere. (This kind of goes with another one I had) Can't remember much else to that one. Then there was one where I was shifting into a dragon. I haven't had a shapeshifting dream in awhile and I always thought these were cool. The funny thing though is there was something I had to fight but I had to go into this pond first under the water to retrieve something. It wasn't a very big pond but it was murky dark water and it was cold and I was terrified. I kept trying but I don't know if I actually did it by the end of the dream or not. this one says to me there is something you are strong enough to overcome that you are afraid of and you must dive in and overcome your fears if you are to succeed sorta thing. Then I've had a few about certain people good and bad. Right now I'd prefer to be asleep. Very very tired. Oh and we've also had a plane flying over in the wee hours of the morning before daylight that sounds as if it buzzes the house when it goes over. Seems to be a personal plane or cropduster. They even do that tilting thing where they come up on their side the last few times I've seen it. We've also had commercial planes and such come very low. There has been an unusual amount of air traffic as of here lately. Kind of disconcerting with the low fly overs and such.

No comments:

Post a Comment