Search This Blog

Friday, April 20, 2012

Insomnia





My toddler has it.... Was up all night until about 6am this morning when hubby got up with her (he hadn't gotten any sleep either) and I went and crashed was feeling sick as hell and had been all day and I am not sure when she finally climbed up in his lap and passed out and he put her in the chair but I took her and put her in bed and went and curled up with her. Dunno why he didn't take advantage of the time to go lay down in bed or if he was afraid of waking her to go crash on the couch but he stayed up for the most part and then I guess finally caught a short nap on the couch and then went to bed about 2:30 or so this afternoon...so hopefully he gets some zzzz's. 
Anyway I came across something today that I found disturbing. I am not so sure it explains all the mass die offs by any means but apparently all those starlings and such that supposedly they couldn't figure out why they died or said it was fireworks???? I was pointed in the direction of the USDA where they have a list of their intentional and unintentional die offs....USDA < Click to see it. 
Also now they are apparently wanting to install little black boxes in all cars to keep track of everyone in detail. Like Onstar on steroids. little black box  It was also on our local news. I'm seriously thinking bikes sound more and more like a good option. No black boxes, get more exercise, no high gas cost, no repair costs really (okay maybe a few but definitely not like a car), fresh air (not so great during bad weather) but while it does have it's downside....the upside is looking pretty good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment