Search This Blog

Friday, January 28, 2011

last few for now


Posted Date: : Sep 1, 2006 8:52 PM
Posted:   Sep 1, 2006 10:32 AM  
The candle wax drips and melts down
a reminder of time spent
a glass half full of wine in which sorrows were drown
lip prints showing where the other half went

roses in a vase
petals wilting, withering away
this house is an empty space
not even the sunbeams will play

silence echoes the halls
darkness gathers in the corners
gloom collects on the walls
long ago left the mourner

but the sadness lingers on
frost on the pane chills the air
a glimpse at the shadowed lawn
reveals her empty chair



This feels unfinished but I wasn't sure where to go with it. o.O :P 


Posted Date: : Sep 29, 2006 4:45 PM
hmmmmmm not quite done with this... :D


Touch my lips with your desire
set my mind body and soul afire
kiss me with your caress
burning insatiable under duress

haunt me with your eyes so deep
you know my heart is yours to keep
running my fingers through your hair
mesmirized by your gazing stare

hold me in your arms so tight
long into the deep of night
walk with me a little longer
while my love for you grows even stronger

No comments:

Post a Comment