Search This Blog

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Loving the warmer weather (Mostly Just a photo blog) Tecumseh Lake

Went by Tecumseh lake after my youngest's dr appt. It was a nice day for it. Was surprised to find gulls and that the lake was partially frozen over. Beautiful though. Wish these pics showed up a bit bigger they look better enlarged. Also I had a smudge I guess on my lens. Cleaned it and will see how it comes out next time around. 
Again smudges on my camera lens. One of the gulls in flight though. 



There were currents running through where the ice had thawed some.


One of my faves because of the way they looked like a mirror image of each other almost. 

Where the ice ended

 They would fly in to check it out when the kids threw a small pebble or something and then would fly back out to sit on the ice. 



Just playing around with the camera.




 Ground was covered in tracks. Not sure what the deeper ones were they were pretty big. Large egret maybe? or there are geese too.



The water flowing next to the ice. 



Rock my son found





Rocks out on the ice

Normally I don't add pics of my kids since this is a public blog but I thought this was cute. I had asked her if she wanted to come take a pic and she runs in there says something about wanting Daddy to take a pic of something (can't remember what it was) then drops this face and leaves. She is good at that. 
 My son. He was amused at me LOL I was taking pics of something else and he was standing there so I turned and got one of him too LOL :) 

 Just thought this was cool 

No comments:

Post a Comment