Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

sunshine

 the snakes are out. This is a non-venomous (yeah like I'd be holding a venomous one LOL) brown snake. This little guy was hanging out around my bird bath when I was cleaning the garden spot out around it. They will eat a lot of insects and small pests around your garden. 

Baby's breath I think? In any case the flowers are blooming lots of great pics to take and planting to do. 

 Toads are also out. My son found this one in my MIL's flower bed and we found another at my Mom's. You can hear the spring peepers too :) 

The trees are finally starting to sprout leaves and I am forever fascinated by all the new growth. I've got some plants started and even got my first strawberry off of one of my strawberry plants. Wishing it would stay sunny but I also realize we need the rain. I hate being cold. I don't function well when I get cold. I have been picking up loom knitting still and made several items so far and am trying to learn different techniques and all. I love it very addicting. My attention span is all over the place so sometimes it is hard to stay focused :) Will post a better blog later. I haven't even been able to keep with my artwork as much as of late but will get back on that soon :) 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jana, I signed up to follow your blog on Google friends! Yay... you have another follower!! :) You know, I posted a comment on this post a couple of days ago, but it didn't post. I know Google is scrambling and making patches and updates due to the Heartbleed bug. I wonder if that has anything to do with it. Interesting! Have a wonderful day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw... I''m not able to see some of the items in your sidebar. The art page, project playlist and moon phase are all blank. My flash plug-in is current, so I wonder if it's on your end. Just thought you might want to know.

    ReplyDelete