Search This Blog

Thursday, February 13, 2014

2014 holds some obstacles as well


I still feel like 2014 holds promise it is too early in the year to really tell  but it isn't going to be without some rough spots for sure. I am going through one right now with my mom. It seems like there may be big changes ahead there and as of yet not entirely sure what those will be or how things will unfold but doesn't look to be easy changes for anyone at the moment. Trying to take each day daily and see what it holds and to not focus entirely on that. Can't say too much about it at the moment other than to say it is heavily affecting all our lives and that everything is up in the air yet again. 
As for me I think I got a hint in a way to carry on with my paintings though I've been lacking in time to do so. (I may be on and off here a lot but I am usually multi-tasking at the time or in a situation where painting is not possible) I can do digital art because well no supplies laid all around, no water to spill, etc. Just a digital tablet and pen so I tend to work in that medium a lot. I do also use my sketchpad in waiting rooms and all. Just don't have my flash drive at the moment. Anyway... We had gone to the little thrift store and my hubby came back with a big bag of acrylics that was actually really inexpensive. Went ahead and got it after looking at the paints at much as we could and came home to find out most all of them were brand new never opened. So eventually going to have to find some time to use them. The weather is also warming so I know I need to use the time to get some outdoor chores done that I wasn't able to before. My entire family needs some sunshine. I need to start my walking. My diet has been on and off (mostly still on) due to so much going on and high stress levels. 

No comments:

Post a Comment