Search This Blog

Friday, December 28, 2012

Happy Holidays

Well we are kind of taking a break from it all through the holidays. Just focusing on family and friends and such and trying to relax some. All too soon the kids will be starting their online schooling again and this time around we have a router so they can use both computers and maybe we won't be so rushed at the end. Hoping it goes better though we will have a lot going on for the new year. Many plans and things in the works. A lot of which have to wait til some warmer or at least clearer weather. Still some kinks to work out. Hopefully things will continue to fall into place for us. We need to get our chainsaw working again so we can finish cutting up this big pine tree half out back to get rid of it...if not I'm going to have to use an axe or something and that is just a pain in the butt. I am considering myself on break right now. No big projects like that til after. I am not doing so great diet wise. I think that is one thing the holidays has been too good for me with... :/  I told hubby I do want to keep trying though and I may need some encouragement. We'll see how that goes. Really part of my problem is it is cold and I am not active when it is cold. I have RA and it HURTS plus I can't use my hands really when they are cold. It sucks. I have so many plans I'd love to talk about but really can't on here yet. Not til we get a bit further along with them. I've basically had my thoughts confirmed that this city is going to shit and we're definitely not the only ones that have noticed. I do see a brighter future for us though if things go the way I am hoping. I am just anxious for spring. Wishing it were here all ready.  Hoping life slows down though I doubt it will. Anyway have things to do so have to go for now but may actually blog more later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment